The biggest Jules Destrooper store welcomes you!
Want to know why a visit to our webshop is worth the effort? You'll discover:
- Biscuits that are hard to find in your neighbourhood
- Exclusive gift items
- Interesting offers
- Fun gadgets
- Free shipping for orders over €40 VAT excl., in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and France
- Next-day delivery in Belgium when ordering before 6 pm
Come and visit us
Looking for a nice activity near the Belgian coast? Come and pay a visit to our Visitors Center and discover all there is to know about Jules Destrooper's history! Of course, you'll also get the chance to taste our biscuits at the end of your visit.
- We are open on Saturday and during the week by appointment
- As of the Easter Holidays we will be open from Tuesday till Saturday
- Book your visit via mail
- New story
- Live video images from our bakery
- Access to our entire range in the one and only Jules Destrooper shop
100% natural since 1886
We’re serving you the digital version of our delicious Jules Destrooper biscuits right here. But to really enjoy their taste, of course, you have to eat them. And when you do, you’ll notice that they’re very special. That’s because we use only the best 100% natural ingredients, such as pure butter. What we definitely do not use? Preservatives, colouring and artificial flavours. Enjoy your visit!
It all began in a small bakery
On 8 August 1885, Jules Destrooper wrote epicurean history. Without knowing it at the time. That was the day Jules opened a small, cosy bakery in the town of Lo in West Flanders.
Discover our range
Use our biscuits differently
Do you want to get creative in the kitchen and surprise your guests with original recipes? With Jules' recipes, your next dinner will definitely be a hit!
- Sweet and salty
- From appetizer to dessert
- For beginners and more advanced chefs
Follow Jules' adventures on our social media
Share your good luck moments with #MyJulesMoment and maybe you'll win a box of your favourite Jules Destrooper biscuits