Open on Saturday and during the week by appointment
Looking for an instructive and tasty activity? Pay a visit to our Visitors Center and wrap up with a delicious tasting of our biscuits!
- We are open on Saturday from 9 h 30 till 12 h 30 and from 13 h 30 till 17 h 30 and during the week by appointment
- To book a spot, you can contact us by mail
- Group visits are possible for max 50 persons (with or without guide). Please contact us by mail if interested.
- Tastings are organized at separate tables
The Jules Destrooper Visitors Center
- Is there a waffle iron with diamonds?
- How did they deliver all those biscuits back in the day?
- How does Jules Destrooper select the natural ingredients for its biscuits?
You’ll find all the answers during a visit to the Jules Destrooper Visitors Center. From the old family recipes to the latest production processes, you’ll see everything.
Jules Destrooper Visitors Center
8647 Lo-Reninge, Lo, Belgium
09h30 - 12h30 & 13h30 - 17h30
As of the 10th of January, we're open on Saturday and during the week by appointment.
Last admission at noon: 11:30 am
Last admission in the evening: 16:30 am
Requests for group visits always have to be made in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org or 058 28 09 33.
Children under 6 years old: free
Children between 6 - 12 years old: €4 pp
Adults and children from 12 years old: €6 pp
B&B Voucher: €1 discount
Gezinsbond: €1 discount on card
Plopsa subscription: €3.50
Teacher’s card: €2 discount
Groups: €1 discount p.p.
Guide on request: €50
Prices: valid until 31/12/2023
You're taking advantage of the school package?
Then, there is a €1 discount per student. Supervisors and/or teachers can enter for free. Cannot be combined with other discounts or group visits.